Privacy Act 1988
Last updated: 1/05/2020
About this Policy
- This is the Policy the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles require of Hustle Agency in relation to Personal Information of Users.
- This Policy concerns how Hustle Agency may collect, store, use and disclose a User’s Personal Information.
- At any time Hustle Agency may modify, add to or replace this Policy where the change is notified via the App at least 7 days before it takes effect.
- The current version of this Policy is available from Hustle Agency on request.
Website means a computer program designed to run on a browser on your device.
Personal Information means in relation to a User information about his or her:
(a) name, date of birth;
(b) phone number, email address, place of residence;
(c) ethnicity, race, religion;
(d) special needs dietary requirements;
(e) contract with a Provider contacted via the App;
(f) bank and credit card details or other payment mechanism;
(g) other information that is ‘personal information’ under Australian Privacy Principles.
Collection of Personal Information
- Hustle Agency may collect Personal Information of a User from the User concerned, and / or from other parties and publicly available sources such as from the internet and social media.
- Hustle Agency will only collect Personal Information of a User:
- to provide services to that User via the App;
- to manage its relationships with Providers able to be contacted via the App;
- to manage its business; and / or
- for any purpose required or authorised by law.
- If Personal Information of a User is not given to Hustle Agency, it will adversely affect its ability to provide services to the User.
Use of Personal Information
- Hustle Agency may disclose Personal Information of a User to any of the following:
- the User;
- a person authorised by the User;
- persons to whom Hustle Agency may contract out some business functions and activities, such as data storage;
- any person, body or agency (such as a Government Department or Court) where required or allowed by law.
- Hustle Agency does not disclose Personal Information to any overseas person or organisation.
Security & Management of Personal Information
- Hustle Agency will take reasonable steps to ensure:
- the Personal Information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date; and
- the Personal Information it holds is protected from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Destruction of Personal Information
Hustle Agency will destroy or de-identify any Personal Information no longer required by Hustle Agency.
Access and correction of Personal Information
- Under the Privacy Act 1988, a User has right to request Hustle Agency to provide the User access to his or her Personal Information, and if any of that information is incorrect the User can request Hustle Agency change it.
- Contact details are on Hustle Agency’s website https://hustle.agency/
- There is no fee for accessing or correcting Personal Information.
- If a User believes Hustle Agency has not complied with the Privacy Act 1988 or the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to the User, the User can make a complaint by contacting Hustle Agency’s Privacy Officer on (61 + 2) 8959 4707.
- Hustle Agency is not a member of an external dispute resolution scheme. If the User is not satisfied with Hustle Agency’s handling of his or her complaint, the User may refer the complaint to the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au. The Australian Privacy Principles can also be downloaded from the Commissioner’s website.